One year ago, twenty top digital professionals meet in Boulder to imagine the future of digital education. Seven months later, Boulder Digital Works becomes a reality. And this is just the start. Within this changing digital world is a compelling need for a greater supply of multi-disciplined thinkers, problem solvers and leaders. Founded by the University of Colorado and MDC Partners, Boulder Digital Works is driving and accelerating this change by developing talent with the technical, intellectual, entrepreneurial and collaborative expertise necessary for success in the 21st century digital media space.
Come hear why the top digital minds from companies like Crispin, Porter + Bogusky, BBH, Yahoo!, Apple and more are partnering with BDW to create the next generation of digital talent. There will also be a first look at our new website, from partner Modernista!, and opportunities to learn more about how to get involved in a future program or workshop.
Boulder Digital Works would like to give a big thank you to Yahoo! for sponsoring this event!
• David Slayden: Executive Director, BDW
• Scott Prindle: VP/Executive Creative Technology Director, Crispin Porter + Bogusky
• Matt Howell: Chief Interactive Officer, Modernista!
• Ben Malbon: Executive Director of Innovation, BBH New York & Founding Partner, BBH Labs
• Scott Witt: Creative Director, Apple
• Shane Steele: VP Global B2B Marketing, Yahoo!
The Art Directors Club Gallery
106 West 29th Street, New York, NY 10001
WHEN: Monday, June 7, 2010
6:30-7:00 pm cocktails
7:00-8:00 pm presentation
8:00-9:30 pm cocktails
LIVE STREAM: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/boulder-digital-worksRSVP Required
This is a private event.http://internetweekny.com/events/391