Learn the answers to the industry’s seven burning questions:
1. How do you overcome internal fears, politics and budget battles in integrating social media into marketing?
2. How do you manage the personal brands of executives?
3. Which department should own social media?
4. Which is more important: channel or content strategy?
5. How can you successfully structure pilot programs that pass muster with the C-suite and work with your compliance department to approve your program?
6. How do you divide and conquer social media across sales, marketing, customer service?
7. ROI: How do you link social media activity to the bottom line? For real!
1. Bloomberg: Ron Casalotti, Social Media Lead (Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/roncasalotti)
2. Capgemini: Jonathan Blank, Assistant Director of External Communications (blog: http://www.b2bcoffeeshops.com)
3. CB Richard Ellis: Ron Houghtaling, Senior Director for Brand Management
4. Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson: Alison Rooney, Senior Business Development & Market Technology Advisor,
5. MS&L: Doug Winfield, Vice President, Digital & Social Media
6. SAP Americas: Michael Brenner, Director of Online Marketing and Social Media (Blog: http://www.b2bmarketinginsider.com)
Moderator: David Rosen, Chief of B2B Social Media, Makovsky + Company (Blog: http://b2bformula.com)RSVP Required
Register at this domain: http://guest.cvent.com/EVENTS/Info/Summary.aspx?e=41fb4dd3-5af3-452b-a628-9c639028d7e7http://internetweekny.com/events/357