As the digital media world descends on New York City for Internet Week, food bloggers in the Big Apple will be focused on an event all their own in the form of TECHmunch.
The TECHmunch series of intensive day-long conferences was created by BakeSpace.com to provide food bloggers with all the ingredients they need to succeed. Attendees at TECHmunch NYC on June 10th will learn practical, hands-on tools and tactics for generating buzz, building an audience and monetizing traffic.
The conference will be followed by a networking mixer. Giveaway prizes including KitchenAid appliances and cookbooks will be awarded throughout the day, and each attendee will receive a nifty gift bag.
TECHmunch NYC is produced by BakeSpace.com. The local NYC producer is Nichelle Stephens of Cupcakestakethecake.blogspot.com.
The TECHmunch NYC menu will include:
* How to Leverage Traditional Media
* Building Your Brand - From Blog to Cookbook and Beyond
* Blog SEO Tips
* Making Your Blog "Go Viral" and Building Community
* Selecting Content, Building Buzz & Growing Your Readership
* Monetizing Your Blog Via Ad Networks and Promotions
* Complying with the FTC Blogger Guidelines
* Working with Brands (the brand/marketer's perspective)
* ... and more.
Visit our EventBrite page to register and see a full list of speakers! http://techmunchnyc.eventbrite.com
Interested in becoming a sponsor? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.RSVP Required
Buy tickets here - http://techmunchnyc.eventbrite.com/http://internetweekny.com/events/327